The Cannondale CAAD12 105 Road Bike mixes a superb aluminium frame and full carbon fork with the reliability of a Shimano 105 groupset to deliver an affordable bike that’s ready to race.
Considered by many to be the best alloy frameset out there, the Smartform C1 aluminium employed by Cannondale on their CAAD12 models is lighter and stiffer than many of its carbon fibre competitors. Whether you’re interested in crit racing or simply enjoy riding fast at the weekends, you’ll enjoy the lively handling afforded by the full BallisTec carbon fibre fork.
The ultra-reliable Shimano 105 11-speed shifters and derailleurs hit the sweet spot of performance and value, delivering an enjoyable and precise mechanical shifting experience. The rim brakes are powerful, matching the Fulcrum Racing Sport alloy rims to provide a solid braking performance. Power is transferred through Cannondale’s System Integration Si cranks and the bike boasts a mid-compact 52/36t FSA chainring setup; perfect for rolling terrain with enough gears on the 11-30t cassette to get you over a tough climb and help stay in contact with the bunch in a race scenario.
This is a great road bike for anyone who appreciates the value of a top of the range frameset, just try and keep the smile off your face as you whizz past your carbon bike-riding friends.
– The Cannondale CAAD12 SmartForm C1 aluminium frame is lightweight, fast and offers responsive handling for a tuned-in ride feel
– A Cannondale CAAD12 SAVE BallisTec carbon fork reduces vibrations through your palms by absorbing road chatter for a more comfortable ride
– Cannondale’s Si mid-compact crankset features FSA mid-compact chainrings
– The Shimano 105 gearset offers crisp and reliable shifting through a 2×11-speed setup and wide-ranging cassette
– Fulcrum Racing Sport wheelset
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.