- Grilamid frame
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Open frame design for improved lower and peripheral vision.
- The Do Half Blade has been developed for road cycling and is injected in grilamid for low weight and durability.
- It allows for great flexibility with the option to change your lens according to the conditions. The rubber inserts and the adjustable nose keeps the frame firmly in place.
- Do Half Blade offers improved lower and peripheral vision due to the frameless bottom part, which improves safety in traffic and allows you to keep track of other riders in the peloton.
- Several lens tints are optimized for road bike, increasing contrasts on the road surface, helping you to spot irregularities, holes and gravel in time.